Gondola.

Comments

  1. This whole series is really, really fantastic! Love each one! Do you have any tutorials anywhere? I need to steal some of your mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered your work on concept ships.
    Really original, it's too great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "places drool catching bucket in lap"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know these words of mine never seem exactly like you'd expect from your illustrations, but they make sense to me at least. And I'm sorry I turn your excellent rag-tag fleet into backdrops for my characters.

    I love the obvious crowd of people aboard--especially the dude waving in the back.

    http://1000days.douglasblaine.com/20110218/the-lull-on-gondola-92/

    ReplyDelete
  5. And to Ben and Mike...you've got some fun stuff too. I'm expect to find some inspiration there for my daily writing exercises.

    Cheers, all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your dieselpunk universe, it's REALLY refreshing to see.

    I don't know if you're looking for criticism, but I think you could work a little bit more on your lighting to make your subjects really pop out of the frame, just by contrasting some objects a little bit further, and carefully adding some bloom on the brightest places.

    Again, I say this with great modesty, I don't know if you're looking for that kind of feedback...If you're not, I apologize.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this piece - mood, lighting, composition, style - love everything in it!!! exceptional work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts