Computer Training Academy Plug.

I've been invited by the good people at the Computer Training Academy in Dundee to host a concept art masterclass this summer, taking place on the weekend of 6th/7th August. It'll take the form of a live painting demonstration along with portfolio reviews and one-to-one tuition, but above all it'll be a fun and informal couple of days making art in Scotland's sunniest city. It's true! Look it up, it's on google.


Loads more details over here: http://computertrainingacademy.co.uk/#/splash/ - looking forward to what should be a great experience. See you there!


Some recent sketches. When I get some time I may even colour them in.



Comments

  1. great skeches! Interesting to see how nice and loose they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the invite, Ian. Never a better time to learn what you know well than when teaching others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sketches,really awesome. Lucky people those who are going to go to that masterclass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your sketches ian! thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful sketches! I really like the world you created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been following your works since I first saw them on Concept Ships. As a model-maker and garage-kit producer, your works are very inspiring. I'd LOVE to create a kit based on these ships. If you're ever interested in that sort of thing, please look me up. Fantastic stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, do you think it's possible that maybe next year you do another Masterclass ot the CTA?

    I absolutely love your work and I'd love to take the course, but I live in Brazil and I got to know this was happening a bit to later. If there was a possibility for next year I'd start saving up right now =)

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts