Industria Mechanika Collaboration.

Really excited to announce that I'm collaborating with the insanely talented folk at Industria Mechanika to create a series of model kits based on my ship concepts. The first two 1/35 scale designs are currently in production, with release dates to be announced soon.

Information on this and much more besides can be found here:
http://industriamechanika.com/blog/

I'll be posting updates a little further down the line showing production sketches of these all-new designs, but judging by the progress so far it's safe to say this is going to be something pretty special...


Comments

  1. Ho-ly shite.

    Take my fucking money. I really, really love your ships, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice, congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like fun, and I can't wait to see the results. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's awesome, ian! congrats! can't wait to see 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, please!

    Im in love with your concepts, so I will look forward to buy some of them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ian, thanks again for the masterclass last weekend, got a lot out of it! Looking forward to seeing how these model kits turn out :)

    Kenny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts